Lecturer - ATX
- Constantinos is a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in Economics and a professional Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) as well as the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC)
- He is an experienced tax practitioner and holds the prestigious ADIT qualification (Advanced Diploma in International Tax) with Distinction, ranking amongt the first 10 worldwide candidates in 2017. His scripts for 2 out of the 3 papers, Principles in International Taxation and EU VAT have been published on the Institute’s website as recommended candidate scripts.
- He is also a licensed Insolvency Practitioner and he was ranked 1st in the Sept-2016 Insolvency Practitioner exams. He was also involved in a number of receiverships appointed by The Bank of Cyprus as well as a number of liquidations, company restructurings and reorganizations.
- Constantinos has qualified with Deloitte, London and has been involved in the audit and advisory of a number of high profile public and private companies
- Subsequently to this he has also worked for KPMG Cyprus, and has gained significant experience in the fields of audit, tax and advisory.
- He is currently the managing director of C.Kounnis & Partners Ltd, an accounting firm in Cyprus which specializes in audit, tax and financial advisory.
- Constantinos has been involved in teaching and mentoring for a number of years to include academic and professional courses in Business Strategy and Taxation.
- He has been renowned for his depth of knowledge, unique exam technique skills and extensive student support offered to his students.
|ID||Event Name||Start Date|
|Cross Border EU VAT: Rules and Principles||November 12, 2020|