Lecturer - F6
- Zacharias is a holder of a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Lancaster University with a First Class Honours.
- On completion of his degree he returned to Cyprus and he was offered a position with a Big 4 company where he became an ACA member in 2012.
- He has also recently completed a Masters of Science in Human Relation Management and Operational Behaviour.
WORK AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Zacharias worked as a professional accountant in a Big 4 company in Nicosia for 6 years
- He then became a full time lecturer with Globaltraining being involved in teaching many topics, with specialization in Taxation and Finance.
- As of June 2017, he is a financial analyst in the banking sector and continues his lecturing with Globaltraining on a part-time basis with specialization in taxation courses.