What is the CIA® Challenge Exam?
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) – the global leader of the internal audit profession – provides a unique, one – time opportunity to earn the globally recognised Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) certification.
Applicants will have the opportunity to move into the fast lane of internal auditing excellence by registering for this specially designed fast track route, and so gaining a premier qualification through only one exam. Certified Internal Auditors can take advantage of numerous business opportunities for internal audit positions in the profession, CIF/FX sector, banking sector or industry.
Who is Eligible?
Candidates must be current members of one of the following qualified accounting bodies; former members and students are ineligible:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPA Canada)
- CPA Australia
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Registro Oficial de Auditores de Cuentas (ROAC)
- Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA)
IMPORTANT: Please contact your local accounting body to obtain a letter of good standing prior to submitting an application. This document or current licensure must be provided to complete the application process.
Exam Dates and Registration
Application & Registration: 1 August to 30 September 2020
Schedule Window: 1 August to 29 November 2020
Testing Window: 1–30 November 2020
Retake Registration: 1 November 2020 to 31 January 2021
Retake Schedule Window: 1 November to 27 February 2021
Retake testing window: 1–28 February 2021
The exam is:
- Comprised of 150 multiple choice questions based on the syllabi.
- Based off the International Professional Practices Framework and Standards.
- Expected to take at least three hours to complete.
- Offered in English only.
For more information visit: https://global.theiia.org/certification/challenge-exams/Pages/QAB-CIA-Challenge-Exam.aspx
Globaltraining has extensive experience in offering professional qualifications, and through our team of highly qualified and experienced lecturers, we will be offering intensive exam-focused exam preparation courses designed to specifically assist candidates in passing this specific MCQ examination. Our lecturers are considered leading experts in this topic and with their guidance success is maximized.
Courses are provided Live Online and on Demand
Lecture Hours: 21
Presenters: Vasilis Monogios, Elina Apostolopoulou
Price: 350 euros
Courses are provided in Classroom and Live Online
Lecture Hours: 26
Presenters: Joseph Kassapis
Price: 600 euros