Aim / Objective:
The Anti-Money Laundering compliance, has become a critical milestone for the financial industry, and now more than ever, the Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs), Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and Administrative Service Providers (ASPs) are under heavy scrutiny from both the Regulatory Authorities in Cyprus and abroad. Complying to the AML legislation, is now all about professional judgement and professional scepticism; the times when it was sufficient having a copy of a passport, a copy of a utility bill and 5 ticked checklist boxes are long gone and will not get your company off the hook with the regulatory authorities if things go wrong.
The aim of this course, will be about offering a thorough understanding, for the junior staff up to the senior executive, of the current AML legislation for CySEC Regulated Firms and more importantly to offer practical solutions for an efficient and
- Back-office Staff, Compliance Staff, Risk Management Staff, AML Staff
- Heads of Compliance Departments, Heads of Risk Management Departments, Heads of AML Departments
- Accountants, Lawyers, Other Professional Advisors
- Internal Auditors, External Auditors
- Executive Directors, Non-Executive Directors