A strong AML Culture is the cornerstone of an effective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) system. In today’s demanding environment, is required for the organisations in order to comply with AML / KYC requirements, to establish a strong AML culture as a poor AML culture, can lead an organization to the facing of significant risks such as reputational, operational, legal risks, sections, and may even affect the going concern status of the organizations.
This seminar is designed to offer a thorough understanding, for the junior staff up to the Board of Directors, regarding the followings:
- The fundamental elements of a strong compliance culture
- The barriers to creating a positive AML/CFT compliance culture
- The relevant Internal Policies, Controls and Procedures for a strong AML culture
- The significant Role of the Management team and the Board of Directors for the implementation of a strong AML Culture.
- The importance of establishing a positive AML/CFT compliance culture
- Consolidate an understanding of the importance of staff training in embedding a positive AML/CFT compliance culture.
- The Employees obligations, education and training
- The role and duties of the Compliance Officer, the Alternate Compliance Officer and Assistants
- The role of an Internal Audit function