Corruption in business poses severe financial, operational and reputational risks. It hinders economic development and sound business because it creates uncertainty, distorts competition and generates additional costs for businesses. Now more than ever, companies are required to have an up to date understanding of the corruption risks unique to the nature of their operations and should take action to implement effective anti-corruption policies. The seminar provides a practical and business-orientated analysis of the legal framework against bribery and corruption in Cyprus. In addition, it aims to provide the participants with essential knowledge and practical guidelines for the development and implementation of an effective anti-corruption program.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants should:
- Gain a practical understanding of the legal provisions relating to private and public corruption.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge on how to effectively identify and assess the corruption risks within their organisation.
- Be able to efficiently develop anti-corruption policies and internal controls to prevent or detect corruption.
- Heads of Compliance Departments, Heads of Risk Management Departments, Heads of AML Departments
- Compliance Staff, Risk Management Staff, AML Staff
- Regulatory compliance advisors or consultants
- Accountants, Lawyers
- Internal Auditors, External Auditors
- Chief Executive Officers, Board Of Directors, Executives, Managers
- Small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs
To register for this seminar, please click here.
Registration can also be done through our online store.
Bundle prices available. Contact us for further information.