To provide an understanding regarding the funds and trusts legislation and structures as well as the related risks and how to address/mitigate them.
To provide the participants with an understanding of:
- purpose and scope of applicable legislation;
- the purpose fund and trust structures may serve;
- the applicable types, forms and regulatory and licensing requirements relating to funds/trusts incorporation/set-up and ongoing operation;
- the risks involved for Banks, AML/Compliance Officers and methods to mitigate it;
- how fund/trust documents work and familiarize them with the necessary requirements for their proper review and respective due diligence.
- AML/Compliance Officers;
- corporate service providers;
- members of staff of professional bodies responsible for licensing and monitoring professionals acting as trustees (Bar Association, CySEC, SELK);
- tax officers;
- members of STEP and/or CIFA.
To register for this seminar, please click here.
Registration can also be done through our online store.
Bundle prices available. Contact us for further information.