This seminar will set out the requirements of IFRS 9 and enable you to:
- Understand the standard in detail and its relevant practical implications
- Be updated on recent changes and developments and
- Apply the relevant requirements in practice.
More specifically the seminar will address the following topics:
- Explain the definition of a financial instrument.
- Discuss and account for the initial and subsequent measurement (including the impairment) of financial assets and financial liabilities in accordance with applicable financial reporting standards and the finance costs associated with them.
- Discuss the conditions that are required for a financial asset or liability to be de-recognised.
All professionals seeking to obtain in depth understanding of the accounting standards whether working in the profession or the industry.
To register for this seminar, please click here.
Registration can also be done through our online store.
For further information please contact us.