Learn all about the Cyprus Fiduciary Law, from a practitioner’s perspective. A comprehensive, expanding beyond the legal aspects of the law and discussing the current global regulatory trends in this field. Professionals who are involved in the provision of trustee and fiduciary services should not miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable insight on the regulatory framework for trustee companies in Cyprus.
The main purpose of the seminar is to:
- Summarize the current regulatory framework for trustee companies in Cyprus.
- Provide an update on the recent changes.
- Inform participants on their on-going obligations.
- Discuss current global regulatory changes and forthcoming developments.
More specifically, this seminar purports to give a holistic overview of the Cyprus Fiduciary Law, and it draws strength form the following:
- It provides a focused practitioner’s perspective and it goes beyond the legal aspect of the law.
- It maintains a strong emphasis on the commercial ramifications of the regulation.
- It addresses the global changes, providing an international view of the industry.
- It looks at the future and considers the expected changes in the industry.
This seminar is intended for those professionals who are involved in the provision of trustee and fiduciary services, such as accountants, lawyers, administrators and bankers.
To register for this seminar, please click here to download the enrollment form. Complete and email to [email protected].
For further information please contact us.