Learn about the elements of a strong Internal Controls System, alongside with an analysis of all the main areas of the Risk Management Process, leading to the correct implementation of Internal Control Systems.
This webinar will address the following topics:
- Elements definition and objectives of Internal Control
- Function and Importance of Internal Audit
- Risk and Corporate Governance, responsibility and sources
- The Role of the Board in Risk Management
- The COSO Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework
- Role of the Risk Committee
- Purpose and process of Risk Auditing
- Risk Avoidance and Retention
- Risk management using TARA or SARA
- Risks minimization – Risk Pooling
- Attitudes to Risk Ansoff’s Production/market matrix
- Dynamic Nature of Risk Assessment
This webinar is addressed to qualified accountants, professionals employed in internal and external audit, risk management, law and compliance services.
To register for this seminar, please click here.
Registration can also be done through our online store.
For further information please contact us.