We live in the era of big challenges. The challenges of globalization, digitization and new technology combined with the pace of change and increasing complexity are putting more pressure on organizations. In order to effectively compete in today’s business environment organizations need to manage an array of risks and become more resilient.
Furthermore, crises of all sorts strike executive officers’ agendas more often. Some of these have been external, caused by unforeseen events or lack of planned response, while others occur from inside the organization. For these reasons Risk management is becoming a critical tool which enables the organization to achieve objectives and expectations and at the same time respond effectively to any disruptive event.
The objective of this seminar is to provide attendees the knowledge and skills to successfully develop a simple and effective Risk Management framework and strategy based on internationally defined risks management terms and methodologies.
The seminar will introduce the latest International risk management best practices including the new risk management standard ISO 31000:2018 Risk management — Principles and guidelines.
Through a number of case studies and practice the attendees, upon completion of the training, will be expected to:
- Familiarise with basic risk management terminology
- Identify basic terms of Corporate Governance and Enterprise Risk Governance
- Distinguish the different stages of the Risk Assessment cycle as defined by the ISO 31000:2018
- Develop a strategic plan, framework and organisation for enterprise risk management
- Discern basic documents required for effective documentation of risk identification and treatment
- Define possible risks and consequences related to the context of their organisations (internal and external)
- Develop a risk assessment and response plan for different risks
- Accept risk management as a critical tool for the achievement of organisation’s objectives
- Comply with the requirements of the new EU Regulations like GDPR and Management Standards of ISO which propose a risk based approach
This seminar is addressed to Chief Executive Officers, Board Of Directors, Executives and Managers in Operational Risk Management Units, Internal Auditors, Members of Internal Audit Committees and/or Risk Management Groups.
Professionals who would like to get familiarize themselves in the area of Enterprise Risk Management.
To register for this seminar, please click here.
For further information please contact us.