The excel seminar has been designed to develop excel skills specifically designed for audit and accounting. The seminar also intents to cover some predeveloped schedules that are commonly used in accounting and audit.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to use basic excel functions, perform data processing and analysis in an efficient and effective manner. In addition, they will improve their skills need to validate data, prevent errors in spreadsheets and create automation.
On completion of this seminar participants should be able to:
- Be comfortable navigating the Excel user interface, entering, manipulating and formatting data.
- Use formulas and functions to perform calculations on data. Automate choices and data lookups using functions.
- Analyse data and present the results in a user-friendly way.
- Validate data, find and correct errors.
- Create pivot tables that effectively summarize raw data.
- Create easy-to-use spreadsheets.