To provide participants with an overview of the major requirements of MIFIDII framework in relation to provision of information to clients, including marking communications.
Participants will gain understanding about
- General principles and information to clients ‘requirements, in accordance with the Law 87(i)2017, CDR 2017/565, ESMA’ relevant Guidelines
- specific requirements for sale and marketing of CFDs in accordance with the product intervention rules
- Requirements for Sales’ staff of the CIFs
- Suggested compliance framework
This seminar is useful for persons involved in the design of the appropriateness and suitability testing, compliance officer and internal auditors, as well as senior management of the CIFs or AIFM authorised to provide non-core MIFID service of discretionary portfolio management and investment advice.
- Register directly through our online store either for a single seminar or bundle options or
- complete our online form and we will contact you within 48 hours.