As access to the global marketplace grows with cross border transactions, it is vital to expand and improve your knowledge of the globally accepted transfer pricing principles pertaining to the various markets as well as to explore and manage emerging tax risks related to transfer pricing. This seminar has been specifically designed to meet the needs of professionals from various backgrounds who wish to develop their competence in the field of Transfer Pricing, and benefit from the credibility that this expert knowledge will afford them.
Understand the latest and updated Legislation in regards to Transfer Pricing matters.
• Identify the risks in commercial or financial relations
• Clarify the appropriate taxation of excess returns
• Evaluate the key procedures as emerged from the OECD BEPS project
• Validate the European Commission Transfer Pricing Cases
• Cooperate with colleagues to present the application “ME 2 form”.
• Bankers (International banking)
• Accountants / Auditors
• AML Compliance Officers
• Corporate Administrators