Fact: An average person sends around forty emails every day. How many of those should have been scrapped…?
Participants will attend this course in order to:
- Understand the need for effective writing
- Appreciate the benefits for proper written communication
- Develop skills for:
- Correct planning
- Effective writing
- Thorough review
It does not matter whether you write in Greek, English or Swahili. The tools are just the same, the only thing that changes is the ingredients. Such as:
- Do we know who our target audience is?
- Do we think before we press “Send email” or before we sign a document?
- Do we take time to review our work?
- Do we use small sentences, simple words and correct grammar?