This one-day seminar will provide participants with a non-technical overview of the decentralized ledger technology, Blockchain, and consider its position in the business world today and in the future. The course will act as a starting point for professionals who wish to understand more about this nascent technology which is being compared to the internet in its ability to revolutionize the way we work and live.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the main features and functionalities of Blockchain technology
- Appreciate the benefits and potential importance of the technology to the wider economy
- Recognise the different implementations of Blockchain solutions
- Conceptualise different use cases, within and outside of the financial industry
- Understand the risks presented by the technology and the barriers to its adoption
To register for this seminar, please click here.
For further information please contact us.